WHAT IS CAE AND CAE USE —
WHAT IS CAE (Computer Aided Engineering ) ??
Computer Software used to analyse CAD geometry tools that have been developed to support these activities are considered CAE tools. CAE tools are being used, for example, to analyse the robustness and performance of components and assemblies. The term encompasses simulation and optimisation of products and manufacturing tools. In the future, CAE systems will be major providers of information to help support design teams in decision making. Computer-aided engineering is used in many fields such as automotive, aviation, space, and shipbuilding industries.
- CAE allows for easy visualization and improves designs
- CAE reduces the errors in design and drawing process
- CAE aids ease of manufacturing
- Since simulating reality is less time consuming, CAE processes save on time and money
- The impacts of changing parameters on a system can be studied with more accuracy
- Robustness and performance of components and assemblies can be analyzed
- Stress Analysis on Component Assembly using FEA
- Thermal and Fluid Flow Analysis using CFD
- Multibody Dynamics (MBD) and Kinematics
- Analysis Tools for Process Simulation for Manufacturing Processes
- Optimization of process documentation
- Optimization of product developing
- Safety Analysis of Assemblies