AUTOCAD INTERVIEW QUESTION AND AUTOCAD QUESTION
Question-1- Tell about autocad ?
ANSWER– AutoCAD is a software application for design using computer. Autodesk developed this software and first release is in 1982. To run this software OS should support graphic controllers. It is free and can be downloaded from internet. Many people use this across globe. Architects, engineers, mechanical students use it most for design the complex infrastructure and identify flaws before implementing it so that time and resources are saved.
Question-2- What is Autocad ?
ANSWER – Autocad is a software program built to design and shape the 2-D and 3-D images. It provides the tools by which a detail design of the product can be done. It also has the option to create detailed design layout, which can be automatically drawn by using source model.
Question-3– What are the uses of Autocad ?
- AutoCAD software is used to draw and design the documents and the applications with easy customization options.
- AutoCAD provides a platform to be used by professionals to create the designs and 3D models.
- It allows the creation of the professional technical drawings and conceptual designs used for representation of the logics.
- It allows the drafter to provide the finishing touches and designing with the detailing and linking to the online data.
- It provides suppliers or operational professionals to review the drawings and modify it according to the requirements.
Question-4– What Are The File Formats Used In Design?
- There is a use of native format like .dwg for the AutoCAD and it provides an interchangeable format.
- The file format that is interchangeable has the extension as DXF and it provides the data operability.
- AutoCAD includes the .dwg format and provide the support as well. It provides a way to use the files that are active.
- It provides languages that can be used and the localization part of the software can be modified to meet the requirements.
- It provides a way to estimate the total number of active .dwg files that can be made in collaboration with other files.
Question-5– What Is The Procedure To Create User Interface?
- The user interface can be created by using the command prompts to draw the plots and dialog boxes.
- The displaying of the dialog boxes can be seen by the use of PLOT command and the external database (ASE) commands.
- Setting of CMDDIA to 1 takes place that enables the dialog boxes to run the command and enter the spaces of use.
- The user interface creation also requires the command line to display the entire file so that it can be easily customized or edited.
Question-6– What Is The Main Purpose Of Auto Cad?
- AutoCAD is used to create the computer aided designs or software applications including drafting.
- AutoCAD develops the application in both the 2D and 3D formats and provide the information to the application.
- It provides an easy way to design the software with the designs and architect it according to the need.
- AutoCAD provides tools to design the softwares used in the industry, architects and project management.
Question-7– What is the function of vertical integration?
ANSWER– To enhance the architectural designing of 3D object Autocad uses the vertical integration program. The 3D objects can include walls and other things that are associated with the data having information and simple objects like lines and circles. The data is programmed in such away that it represents only the architectural products and the extracted files, and can be modified according to the requirement.
Question-8– What Is The Use Of Variants In Auto Cad ?
- AutoCAD uses lots of variants including the releases that provide capabilities to build an application.
- AutoCAD provides variants that help in creation, visualization and rendering of the 3D models that provide the 3D printing as well.
- The 3D capability that is being provided by the AutoCAD gives fewer rises to the releases of the applications.
- Variants are used to increase the variations present in the application or the package used in particular program.
- Variants provide a way to use different functionalities of the function in the application and execute it according to the needs.
Question-9– What are the benefits of using Autocad?
ANSWER- Autocad has replaced the traditional method of drafting and designing which was made by pencil, drafting boards, triangles and compass with just a set of a computer program. The benefits are immense like:
- Saves time and helps to increase the productivity
SO, AUTOCAD SAVE MONEY AND TIME
- It helps to streamline your design and documentation workflow
- 3D models can be directly imported into Autocad by using application like SolidWorks
- Physical ‘3D’ prototype of the design can be quickly created by using Autocad
- Tedious work of drafting can be done easily and you can design and re-design the product in short span of time.
Question-10-What Are The Features Involved With The Auto Cad Ws ?
- AutoCAD is a platform that provides Mobile Apps (iOS) to be created by providing certain options for view, edit and share.
- AutoCAD applications provide a way to let the user share information on cloud and use the technology to enhance more features.
- The applications can be downloaded and installed from many other places that require licensing for the mobile applications.
- The users can save the file in whichever way they want and the application can run on any platform.
- The user can easily share the applications wherever they go on fly and it makes creating application less time consuming.